The NW Fire & Rescue Expo is held at the Portland Expo Center (2060 N. Marine Drive, Portland, OR 97217)
New for 2020!
Enter to win a Davy Crockett Green Mountain Grill – one grill given away each day! Drawing will be held a half-hour prior to the close of the show each day: 3:30 on Thursday, May 14, and 1:30. on Friday, May 15.
How to enter:
- Receive your Passport upon entering the show
- Find all of the participating vendors and receive their stamp in your Passport
- Turn in your completed Passport to the designated area
- That’s it – easy peasy lemon squeezy!
- Must be present to win
- Must be 18 or older to enter
- One entry, per person, per day
- Must take possession of the prize once awarded . Prizes will become the responsibility of the winner and must be removed from the venue the day of drawing. If a prize can not be removed or claimed, another name will be drawn as the winner.
- Northwest Fire & Rescue Expo event, Northwest FireEquipment Dealers Association (NWFEDA), NWFEDA Board of Directors, and NWFEDA personnel assume and claim no warranty or guarantee of the prizes.
- Members of the Northwest Fire Equipment Dealers Association Board of Directors and management personnel are not eligible to enter.
Show Dates & Times:
Thursday, May 14, 2020 – 9 am to 4 pm
Friday, May 15, 2020 – 9 am to 2 pm
- To pre-register for the event please click here. Pre-registration includes a custom challenge coin, sponsored by Braun NW, for the first 600 people to pre-register. Challenge coins must be picked up at the event, no coins will be mailed.
- Registration will also be available on-site without the challenge coin option.
- Admission is FREE and includes lunch.
- Expo Center Parking is $10. Alternatively, the Yellow Line of the Portland Max runs right to the Expo Center.